- All personal information you provide to us is kept 100% confidential. We do not rent, trade or sell your personal information to anyone else.
- We do not store any credit card information or bank details of our customers. Sales made in store and on the RLR Yachting ecommerce website are processed by a secure third party payment provider and we cannot and do not access any of your payment information.
- Any personal information provided to RLR Yachting (such as information provided when signing up to the RLR Yachting Marketing email list) shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protections Act (Cap 44 of the Laws of Malta). This information shall only be processed for the purposes of marketing or accounting.
- We will never disclose your personal data to any third party without your express consent unless this is strictly required by law.
- You retain the right to request access to any personal data held and processed by RLR Yachting and where applicable to erase or amend any personal data.
- By filing out the Email Marketing Sign Up Form on this website you authorise RLR Yachting to process the data on the form for marketing or accounting processes only.
- You may unsubscribe from new marketing emails or any further electronic communications from RLR Yachting at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title ‘unsubscribe’. We will also always include an unsubscribe option at the bottom of all electronic communications.
- If you select to unsubscribe from marketing emails RLR Yachting may retain your personal data for a period for administrative purposes and/or to excersise RLR Yachting’s rights in court and/or out of court in case of dispute.
- Data collected for Legitimate Interest Purposes are kept for a period of 10 years from the time of collection.